1. Publishers of the website :
LPDKR SAS (commercial name: LE PETIT DAKAROIS), capital of 10 000 euros
5 bis villa Jarlet, 94100, Saint Maur des Fossés, France.
registration number : 848 428 058 RCS Créteil, site's publisher www.lepetitdakarois.com
intra-Community tax FR15 848428058
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
After sales service : email@example.com
Publishing Director : Yoann ABOULKASSIMI
2. Design and creation of the site :
The company OVH,
simplified joint stock company : capital of 10 069 020 €
RCS Lille 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
tax number : FR 22 424 761 419
headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
4. Photo credits
The photographs and videos on the www.lepetitdakarois.com website may not be used or reproduced without the express authorization of PETIT DAKAROIS.
5. Intellectual property
The website is the exclusive property of LE PETIT DAKAROIS, the only company authorised to use and exploit the intellectual property rights and personality rights attached to this website, in particular, trademarks, designs and models, copyright and image rights, either as an original title or by virtue of an assignment or operating license.
The use any portion of the website, in particular by downloading, reproducing, transmitting or representing it for other functions than for personal and private use for non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
8. Cookies :
A cookie may be automatically installed on your browser software when you visit www.lepetitdakarois.com. A cookie is a data record that does not allow the user to be identified but it records information relating to the user's browsing on the site. You can oppose to these recordings of these "cookies" by configuring your computer according to the detailed procedures on the http://www.cnil.fr website.
The General Data Protection Regulation is a set of laws put in place by the European Commission in May 25, 2018 for all companies operating in Europe. LE PETIT DAKAROIS attaches a big importance to the protection of your personal data. Within our website, we collect data on our Internet users which we analyze and work with our service providers, who therefore have access to some of the data. This information is essential to provide the best possible user experience and to ensure the smooth processing of orders.
10. Collected data :
We only collect the necessary information to carry out our activity as an e-merchant. In the course of our business, we collect the following personal information:
- Contact information: surname, first name, e-mail address, gender, telephone and date of birth.
- Delivery information: postal address for delivery and billing.
- Technical information: technical logs, IP address.
- Newsletter opt-in information: opt-in date, IP address.
- History of your products seen at LE PETIT DAKAROIS.
- Data related to your purchasing habits: order date, purchase frequency, average basket, type of product purchased, etc...
- History of your relationship with our services: emails exchanged with customer service.
- Google or Facebook login if you used a Google or Facebook connexion.
11. Your password is confidential :
The creation of an account requires a password. This password is encrypted and is only known by you. It is not possible for us to access it. If you forget your password, a new password will be randomly generated and sent to your contact email.
12. Your credit card’s number is crypted :
For placed orders, we collect data relating to the transactions carried out on the website (type of payment, internal transaction number, type of card used, last 4 digits of the card, expiry date).
The payment is managed by a specialised Stripe service provider depending on the type of the payment: the full number of your credit card and the security code are not accessible to us.
13. Your data is secured :
The data you give us is protected with the greatest care. We use the services of our hosting provider OVH, which has the security standards to protect our databases.
The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology ensures the secure transmission of information over the Internet.
Access to personal information is limited to LE PETIT DAKAROIS staff and its authorised partners, who have a need to access this data. In order to enable you to retrieve your order history, this data is only deleted if you request it.
14. Use of collected data :
We collect your personal information for the following reasons :
- Ensuring personalized navigation on our site
- Deliver your orders as soon as possible
- Ensuring efficient customer relations
- Manage our risk policy, in particular by detecting unusual transactions
- Propose business transactions that match your profile
- Analyze our audience in order to constantly improve your online experience.
We will contact you by email in the following cases:
Sending transactional information relating to your registration or order, which is not subject to explicit consent.
Sending news from LE PETIT DAKAROIS via a Newsletter sent at a rate of 2 to 3 per week. An explicit consent via a tick box is requested for subscription to the Newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time: by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you receive. If you have opened a customer account, you can also unsubscribe from the newsletter directly from your customer account.
We will sometimes show you advertisements:
Your visits are logged and then you will see advertisements when you browse other websites. This process does not manipulate any personal data and neither the advertising company nor third party sites displaying our ads have access to your contact information.
If you no longer wish to see our advertisements, you can delete the cookies from your web browser. https://www.comment-supprimer.com/les-cookies/
If you log in with your Facebook or Google account :
During animations on our website and if you log in with your Facebook or Google IDs, we do not retrieve anything more than your email, last name, first name and your Facebook profile ID. We do not have access to your photos, friends list, publications, etc.
14. Data transfer :
The information collected is intended solely for LE PETIT DAKAROIS and its service providers. We do not sell any of your personal data to any other company.
15. Your access rights to your data :
Most of the data can be modified directly by yourself from your customer area on our website.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the following rights relating to the protection of your personal data:
- Right of access: you may request any information relating to your personal data held by LE PETIT DAKAROIS
- Right of rectification: you can ask at any time to modify the personal information in our possession.
- Right to limit processing: you can ask to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right of deletion: you may request the deletion of your personal data, within the limits permitted by the regulations.
- Right to withdraw your consent: you can withdraw your consent to receive our news at any time.
- Right to portability of your data: you can request to receive a copy of all personal information in our possession.
You may exercise the above rights by contacting us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post :
LPDKR SAS, 5bis villa Jarlet, 94100, Saint Maur des Fossés, France
In accordance with the regulations, you can submit any complaint to the competent control authority in France : CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.